What's the problem with Orange lately? A rant

Lately I've been lots getting requests for reentering login info and error messages about receiving mail (server has rejected your password, etc.).  The problems seem to occur with different email accounts apparently at random (I'm using Outlook).  Sometimes my Wanadoo email address can't receive for hours on end.

Eventually, everything settles down and starts to work again, so I assume the problem lies with darling Orange, but it's beginning to be annoying. 

I don't really have a question- just whining.

Same with me also. If you are expecting important e-mail when it plays up you could always browse to the Orange main page and go to the tabbed messagerie (sp), read your mail, them mark it unread so it will download to OE later.

Tony

Well the first problem is the same one I encountered in South Devon 7 years ago, I can't get an ADSL line because of the lack of numbers in our small village, So I am condemned to "Bas Debit" until such time as that changes. The second problem is one I am glad to say I have found a way around today. After 2 months of getting my slow line, I suddenly couldn't download pdf's, this is using the MSN hotmail site through the Orange browser, so I have gone back to using Outlook as I did on Broadband in UK, this works much better on the service provided, and I can download.

I am glad I have the hotmail address because waiting for the Orange mail page to open is a nightmare, and I haven't got long enough to live to be sitting around watching paint dry.