Best type of LNB for Freesat in FRance?

Just about to try to set up for Freesat TV; any tips on the best type of LNB to use, please chaps? The larger dish in place seems to be a 75 inch jobber, so quite big enough from the Pas de Calais.

I assume I am trying to set up on Astra 2 but does this give me full cover of all UK progs available? If not, how do I cover two satellites, svp?

We have an Inverto black ultra twin lnb as recommended by someone on here. IIRC it was around 25€ postage free from Amazon.fr.

It increased the quality reading by quite a bit over the old lnb, say 15%, and, according to my OH, was easy to fit.

It also doesn't give any picture loss when it rains heavily as it does here in Brittany which some cheaper lnbs can do - and which used to happen sometimes with our old one.

Sue

Thank you chaps, have ordered Inverto. Now we wait a day or two for arrival then I can get on with it.

What to do with the other dish then; maybe use it for French TV? Seems odd to have had the two on the same pole, really, though one was cabled through to the upstairs main bedroom so perhaps it was for guests.

We have two dishes, one pointing at Astra 28.2E for UK and the other at Fransat 5°W for French reception. Beware of the need for a dedicated box and access card for the French rubbish.

It could be that your dishes were installed before multi-terminal LNBs were available and both pointed at the same satellite, so that more than one tv could receive a signal.

The French are miles behind when it comes to this type of technology.