Anybody else experiencing reception problems this afternoon?

I always enjoy watching the racing at Royal Ascot. No problems yesterday, but today loads of pixillation and now nothing whatsoever - “ No satellite signal”.

All other channels appear to be unaffected.

Thanks Jazzer - just sounds like ‘atmospherics’ which can affect us all in slightly different ways.

Never had this before (except during thunderstorms of course), but then wouldn’t normally be watching afternoon TV at this time of the year and in such extreme heat. Its been mighty warm today.

If you are using a Sky box or Freesat and channel 103, this is HD. You need to try the SD signal - 803 on Sky (from which you may gather I too have had problems I the last week or so.) Not sure of the channel number on Freesat.

Cheer up, Gardian, things could be worse! You've finally got some warm weather and you've not ( unlike me) been stuck in all the bloomin' traffic that Ascot creates...

I'm not a fan of this time of year. it always seems like I need to get to Epsom during Derby week, drive via Ascot during Ascot week.....just glad I have no reason to go anywhere near Henley or Wimbledon!