We have been adopted by a kitten

We have been adopted by a kitten. As our house is very isolated we are pretty sure she (I'll call it she) has been deliberately abandoned.  We guess she is about 12 weeks.

W are feeding her but cannot keep her - I have multiple allergies and cats are number one! We are giving her food and water outside. There are plenty of warm places around for her to sleep.

My question is:  how do we go about getting her rehomed?  I cannot work out what to look up in yellow pages for a Rescue centre.  We are in Lower Normandy, Avranches/St Hilaire area.

Thanks for any suggestions

Mrs H

I found one SPA branch in Manche when I did a Pages Jaunes search:

50 av Am Lemonnier, 50100, Cherbourg Octeville 02 33 20 49 74.

There must be a rash of them - we too have had a kitten turn up on our doorstep in the last couple of weeks.  Happily she's able to stay although the other three haven't quite warmed to her yet!

That would be a long way for us to take her, so we hope to find something/someone nearer.  Thanks for the address though.

Mrs H

Edit: now found that there is a rescue home near Avranches too so will contact them if no offers of a home are forthcoming.  Thanks

Thanks for that!  Have put message re kitten on the end of another thread.  If that does not work will try to find bigdiva !

Edit. Tuesday.  Put note on Angloinfo.  It has been removed as I did not state the "chip" number of kitten/or her mother...Do they not  understand the words "abandoned"...?