Re: I am looking f

Errrr ... this woman is looking for a woman called Sabrina Tatay who lives in Oyonnax with 3 children and who has her (Maria's) dog. Sabrina doesn't seem to be contactable on the given phone number. Maria doesn't speak French and wants help to find Sabrina.

Pickles

Hi, I'm maria, explained that I did not feel well, I'm desperate, a woman named Sabrina Muñoz Tatay, took my yorkside 7 months old, the day Oyonnax September 6, through a person could find his name Spain and your phone number, talk to her and asked my yorkside and he said he'd think about it, but short Comigo all communication and not only address I have your phone number and the region where I who live, because I put on facebook , then delete it where you live, that I did not find, so ask for help to the people of this forum, since I am France or I can do to get my dog ​​to the data I have. Sabrina Munoz Oyonnax Tatay phone number 005598130384.

I apologize for intruding in this forum, but no longer do, I need someone to tell me how I can know this woman Direction Sabrina, through the data I have.

would greatly appreciate your help, if anyone may contact me. 628 048 530 / 963 33 05 45 in Valencia (Spain), and please if anyone can find the direction of Sabrina to not contact her, it is capable of changing the chip on my puppy, to stay.

As Sabrina find out the address Oyonnax ire I personally get my puppy.

Thank you all.

Soysa very friendly.

S.O.S

Thanks

Hi, I'm maria, explained that I did not feel well, I'm desperate, a woman named Sabrina Muñoz Tatay, took my yorkside 7 months old, the day Oyonnax September 6, through a person could find his name Spain and your phone number, talk to her and asked my yorkside and he said he'd think about it, but short Comigo all communication and not only address I have your phone number and the region where I who live, because I put on facebook , then delete it where you live, that I did not find, so ask for help to the people of this forum, since I am France or I can do to get my dog ​​to the data I have. Sabrina Munoz Oyonnax Tatay phone number 005598130384.

I apologize for intruding in this forum, but no longer do, I need someone to tell me how I can know this woman Direction Sabrina, through the data I have.

would greatly appreciate your help, if anyone may contact me. 628 048 530 / 963 33 05 45 in Valencia (Spain), and please if anyone can find the direction of Sabrina to not contact her, it is capable of changing the chip on my puppy, to stay.

As Sabrina find out the address Oyonnax ire I personally get my puppy.

Thank you all.

Soysa very friendly.

S.O.S

Thanks

[email protected]