concerns of teens and tweens?

laia

Hello everybody,

I'm doing a research study in Germany about the main concerns of teens and tweens in different European countries. Could you please help me by telling me your opinion about what theses concerns are in France, Poland, Germany or UK?

Thanks in adavanced!

My student son is always worried about future work prospects here for the youngsters and many have already left for other countries,my daughter included. Drugs also are a worry to a lot of french teenagers as they worry about being coerced into using them.

My daughters worry in France (where they go to school) about not having enough money to top up their French mobile phones.

My daughters worry in the UK (where they spend school holidays) about not having enough money to top up their British mobile phones.

I worry that when I am out of the house, in France or in the UK, they are using my landline....

My son worries about finding new buddies in his school , since he arrived in a new school this year.

He also worries a lot about what others will think of his hairstyle, his jeans, he lacks confidence, thinks he's ugly [blink]

he worries a lot about finding a place where to carry out his work placement ( 3 days ) at the end of November, we called hundreds of companies, no one wants " stagiaires" .. [6]

My daughter worries that I will get into her facebook. 

My son worries that there will be no food left for him. 

I used to worry about a nuclear war. Maybe my kids worry about this too though I doubt it, they have no interest in current affairs, only themselves. 

My husband used to be convinced that he would die before the age of 30.

At least we don't have to worry about dying before we are 30!

We don't have to worry about dying before we are 60 either!

We just worry about dying.

Oh yes - and about not being up and organised to get to the shops before they shut for lunch (which goes on till 16.30 around here!!)