Taken to court!!!

juxtapose

This thread is about Road fund license isn't it ? In the Uk we have a current campaign as I mentioned earlier.

If you have not got Road fund license the view is you are less likely to have MOT or insurance.

Considering that each of us who pays insurance pay a contribution to the 'uninsured loss fund' isn't it to everyones benefit that this is all tightened up ?

( If you have every been involved in an accident with an person not insured you would know the months of inconvenience while the claim is processed too)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to get back to the question of requirements in France; we are 4 months into a 12 month experiment in living here in the south-west. we have recently insured our 2 uk plated cars with Generali and they have an agreement with the broker to insure UK cars without CT or Carte Gris.

Am I still driving around illegally even though the insurance company are happy.

A local friend called the Prefecture on the subject of Carte Gris and they werent interested in us.

But can I still get done by Les Flics for not having the aforementioned.

Also is it a requirement to display the insurance sticker on the windscreen.

Piddy.

http://vosdroits.service-public.fr/particuliers/F10519.html?n=Etrangers%20en%20France&l=N8

In principle you should re-register your vehicle; in practice a lot of people do what you are doing.