Warning if you are driving in France

cowoman

[quote user="Gyn_Paul"](Paul in fact, not Gyn),Actually the list is fairly accurate: missing only the Skye ferry timetable, the wind-up torch, the endless bits of cable and adaptor to power long dead things, the Tomtom charger cable, 4 pairs of ear phones, the Sanef thingy (we call it a digerydoo) for the autoroute which refuses to say stuck to the windscreen, so now lives in the bottom of which ever glove-box one opens last, thus ensuring you spend longer looking for the thing, then waving it about until it bleeps, than you would have spend winding down the window and picking a ticket. and a few wooden pegs used by my tiny mother to stop the seat-belt from chaffing her neck. 4 cassettes without cases (I'm mystified by this as the car only plays CD's) and a very old flapjack (half-eaten).

paul[/quote]

Sorry for messing your name up.  [:)]  I presume there is an intention to eat the rest of the flapjack at some point in the future?  Surprised not to see at least one broken biro on the final list. [;-)]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, all the writing implements (broken or otherwise) have migrated from the glove box, to the door pockets, and thence, through a hole in the space-time continuum to the planet Biroid.

As for the flapjack: it will move seemlessly, at some stage, from the state of "Oh it's a shame to throw it away", to "I'm not eating that, it's disgusting!".

Just like the half-portions of stuff in bowls covered with clingfilm in the depths of the fridge.

A fridge is not so much a device for keeping food cold, as a device for time-shifting.

Discuss.

paul

Which shade of the generic colour YELLOW would that be do you think [8-)] [:D]

EDIT: Ah, now I see it 'Light with a wavelength of 570–580nm is yellow'

So les flics will be armed with spectrometers to check it your particular 'yellow' is compliant will they [;-)]