Recovery and get you home service

minnie

In case you don't find it on the site, membership section has the following information :

Using the links below to acquire ADAC membership requires that your place of residence is in Germany. For technical reasons, our system does not support international addresses. 

If you do not have a German address, please contact an ADAC local office or call 01805 10 11 12 (14 cent/min German landline, max. 42 cent/min. from mobile networks). We apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks everyone. At 4pm I sent an e-mail to ADAC for info. I was immediately telephoned by a German lady called Amanda who spoke excellent english (better than many english call centres). We discussed the cover etc and I signed up to Plus partner. Before 5pm I had paid the Euros 97 and received our membership numbers. I cannot praise this initial service highly enough! I now await all documentation in the post.

Even less excuse then if you've spent that sort of money on an engine, why did it overheat, maybe you need an alloy rad [:P]

My basically standard MGB GT, but with kenlowe fan and Forlife coolant, will climb hairpin mountain roads in best part or 40deg whilst barely breaking mid scale on the temp gauge [;-)]