Paint for shutters

Button

Can anyone tell me of any other DIY store like Brico Depot that makes up paint for you, as the one in Perigueuex (24) won't have any of the paint i need to finish the shutters for about a week. Can anybody help me!

Button.

Be very careful about just buying mixed paint for shutters. I can imagine that just mixed paint will not stand up to the weather at all for any amount of time. I would go to one of the professional outlets and discuss it with them. Won't be cheap, but there again, mixed paint wouldn't be either. And the stuff the professionals use should last several years.

Hi
I always followed the recommended guidelines for painting whether is was inside or outside in England.

Then I painted the outside of our cottage in Worcester in quick drying undercoat I was planning to put the topcoat on as soon as I could.
Five years later and the undercoat is still on and has weathered
as well as the Dulux weathercoat paint that was on the rest of the building.

I can only evaluate the paint that I have used but I can only say that you should use paint, whether it be English or French, that you know from your experience covers the surface as you would wish, it is an instinctive thing.

Don't necessarily beleive all that you read on the Tin

Hope that this helps
Tess