Checking SIRET numbers

Jake

• 3 months later...

Sorry to be a pain but having a very iffy dial-in connection I cannot seem to find anything except a pay and check system which looks like it is for large corporations. If there is a simple way of doing this would someone please be kind enough to put the URL to the page up.

Many thanks in advance.

[quote]Strange - I've just typed our details in to the "Societe" website which is recommended on the vie-normandie site and our business doesn't show up although we have been trading for two years! I usuall...[/quote]

I was going to ask exactly the same question about checking Siret numbers, as I had no success on Will's recommended site, but found the artisan via Peter's.

I find the site that Zeb links to (below) the most reliable when I wish to check out my competitors;

http://www.cofacerating.fr/portail/recherche_entreprise_inter/recherche_entreprise.asp?IP=ECHOS

Pete's site is a new on me and I had no trouble finding my business on that one, either.

Here's another one to play with         http://www.infogreffe.fr/infogreffe/index.jsp

Paul

Siren No; 434 247 433

Don't worry - my own Siret number doesn't check out on any of the normal sites (I'm told its because I'm not an artisan or commercant) but the cabinet d'ormaine one shows it as valid .

We recommend the cofacerating/Les Echos link (that most people seem to like) on the Living France FAQs and vienormande. I find that all too often I'm told the information I've entered is incomplete, even though I know it is OK. The societe.com link came from Artisan Anglais. Thanks for the other links, which look as if they will be worth adding to both of these references.

[quote]Don't worry - my own Siret number doesn't check out on any of the normal sites (I'm told its because I'm not an artisan or commercant) but the cabinet d'ormaine one shows it as valid . We recommend ...[/quote]

Hi

My link shows me. I'm a Professionale Liberale.

Peter