fosse

cakes

I will stick my neck out and say that there are no regs for what you ask...........wait a while and someone will correct me. Or say I am right.

Dave and Olive do make sense though. And as you live on a mountain..............................[Www]

hi

ok  I will stick my neck out too and say think you might need planning permission ,doubt very much if you will get it ,pipes hanging in the air ect , the sun  and plastic tanks not a good mix so you will probable have to fit a concrete one just a few thoughts..

good luck never been asked to fit one above ground ...a trip to the mayor springs to mind .

Dave

Hello

We had a fosse that was 'standalone' in a one of the properties we now rent out.  Mains drainage was available by the time we bought the place but the old fosse was in the cellar and was full, nice!  It was in perfect condition and had apparently been there for years so it is possible and internal water pressure seemed not to be an issue. 

We had it emptied and taken away, what a smell, it did not smell whilst in situ though.

Panda