where to sell INOX chimney??

Frank

Hi everyone, hope this request doesn't break forum rules, but I have an INOX external chimney that I will be looking to sell in a couple of weeks.  Where would the best place be to place an ad.  My French friend suggested le petit coin, but I couldn't find a section for chimneys! Please PM or email if you can recommend somewhere. Many thanks in advance

Jetlag

[quote user="Clair"]The thread is running very close to being removed.

Please do not advertise or post your products or services on the message boards.

Forum moderators

[/quote]

Why is that ?  Rules of the dictators ([:P]) no doubt.  A For-Sale section would be a big plus to this Forum.  All other Forums I use have a For-Sale section. 

I for one could be interested in this chimney.  Email me the details OP, tout-de-suite before the Police find out !!!!

There are other fora where adverts are accepted and indeed solicited, but this is not one of them.

Comments or questions

regarding the general administration of the forum should be made by

"private message" or using the "Report" link to the moderators or

direct to Forum Admin.

[quote user="tracteurtom"][quote user="Clair"]The thread is running very close to being removed.

Please do not advertise or post your products or services on the message boards.

Forum moderators
[/quote]

Why is that ?  Rules of the dictators ([:P]) no doubt.  A For-Sale section would be a big plus to this Forum.  All other Forums I use have a For-Sale section. 

I for one could be interested in this chimney.  Email me the details OP, tout-de-suite before the Police find out !!!!
[/quote]

Rules of the forum owners actually Tom, a for sale section was discussed and decided against long ago.  The difference between this forum and the others that you might frequent is that this one is owned by a group that publishes magazines, magazines that feature paid avertising [:-))]

If you are seriously interested in that chimney then I suggest you email or PM Jetlag yourself, tout-de-suite.