Bitumen roofing felt

HoneySuckleDreams

Does anyone know where I can buy roofing felt, the sort that goes on shed roofs? I think it's called Capsheet at Wickes in the UK. I got quoted for something called Simpralin (??) which was €184 HT for 8m2. It would do the job, but seems to be 10x the price of anything in the UK. Can't find anything similar in the brico sheds around here other than "Shingle" which is strips of stuff that are supposed to look like slates.

Many thanks

ps I've tried Chausson, BricoDepot and BigMat so far.

I know what you mean.  When I wanted some I had no luck.  In the end I used corrrugated bitumen sheets  (around 5 euros for 2 * 1 metres).  I could easily do this as it was just a small  pent-roof shed.  

I have since found the 'normal' stuff in Lux and German brico sheds at Wickes prices but that's no good for you I guess.

but you can get it. just in stupid shingle sheets or stuff thats so much engineered to be unaffordable. (I know it melts, the tarred roads melt round here in the summer). But it's the only way I know of covering a hinge joint on a chicken coop nest box. If there is an alternative then i'm all ears (or eyes when it comes to the t' interweb). I'm not being flippant...i can't think of an alternative at the moment. I've tried plastic, but it cracks too easily with the UV stuff floating around. Actually.. i've had a thought.. i might try rubber.