static caravans.

Hi

Have you tried the websites for companies who provide camping holidays e.g. Canvas Holidays or Eurocamp. They usually sell off their caravans and I think I have seen that they have facilities to transport the vans to your chosen site.

It may also be worth trying the sales pages of French Property News.

Have you tried searching the camp sites for the area you are interested in ?......as far as the Vendee is concerned you will find such sites offer a sales service for mobile homes...they are also build here by companies like O'Hara who no doubt will have a list of where to site one they  want to sell to you . There are dozens to choose from for sale in the Vendee area ....around La Tranche sur Mer for example .

• 3 months later...

If you havent already found the caravans you were after, i have 2 for sale. We have been using them while we were looking for a place too live near our business. They have been brought over from England and are situated in the Ardenne(08) near sedan. 1 is 12x35 and the other is 12x37. pm me for any further details.

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

Where abouts in france are you. Mine are still up for graps. Sorry i cant get my pm working for some reason.

The are on www.paruvendu.fr. Its a website a bit like The new Shopper. Newspaper comes out once a week but it gets delivered to the door. If you go to the motor section then mobile homes you can put in your postcode. It brings up an that are near you.

Sue

Edit. Sorry did not read post correctly. If you type in region 61 will let you know whats near you for sale

Hi Kingshaw

thanks for that I tried my best but my french reading not being very good  made it a tad awkward ,I think your quite a distance from mmm lets say alencon (30 mins from us) so I guess transport cost could be quite a bit and viewing would be a problem ,would'nt  it?

anyway thanks again

Eddy

• 2 weeks later...