Brico-Depot Website

Matelot

Hi there!

Has anyone managed to pre-order and pay for items using the Brico-Depot website?

I have created my account online and have reserved some items (hardwood windows). I would like to pay, or at the very least reserve for collection when I arrive in France in a couple of weeks.

For the life of me, I cannot seem to find the equivalent of: “Go to checkout” on the page. Any ideas?

Many thanks

You won't be able to.

Puis-je passer commande par Internet ?

Le site Brico Dépôt ne permet pas de passer commande ou de réserver un produit. Ce site contient toute l'offre disponible dans nos rayons et vous permet en utilisant la liste de courses de préparer votre passage en magasin.

The inscription is just so they can inform you of offers, new catalogue etc

Brico Depot operates its website like many other websites for French based companies - god forbid you should be able to order, pay and have something delivered or even be able to pick it up in store. That may just put people in the stores out of a job - pretty typical example of protectionism.....

Also bear in mind that the available stock shown is only valid at the time you 'click' - things may have changed significantly when you get to the store!

Chiefluvvie