moving to france very soon...

rosie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Panda "]

[quote user="woolybanana"]well that says it all[6][/quote]

Ah, come on Wooly, everyone has a secret lust after someone they would not rather not admit to, so who is it, I'm guessing Kylie???

[/quote]

Ron Avery..................................[Www][:D]

Panda and Just Katie - you are not alone.   I could handle David Beckham in a broom cupboard, BUT only with a gag only - its not only the voice now is it - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - does not the intellect leave a tiny bit to be desired as well ???  But, hey who cares, if you don't have to listen to him !!

How bizarre - we too are moving to Languedoc - and my girlfriend is also 6 weekd pregnant.  We have bought a salon du the/restaurant in a new development called Port du Roy (walking distance from Aigue Mortes).  Port du Roy is a copy of Port Grimaud, if you know it, only a lot smaller, 400 houses as opposed to Port Grimaud 4000)  The property is not due for completion until end of next year and in the meantime we have bought a boat and have been sailing around the med (in Ibiza at the moment).

We are going to Aigues Mortes next week and are staying in a hotel whilst exploring the local area and looking for a winter rental if we decide to stay there for the winter rather than here on the boat.

More than happy to share any contacts/experiences as we appear to be on parallel lines!!

Email me and we can expand the conversation.

How wierd!

[quote user="timki"] How bizarre - we too are moving to Languedoc - and my girlfriend is also 6 weekd pregnant.  We have bought a salon du the/restaurant in a new development called Port du Roy (walking distance from Aigue Mortes).  Port du Roy is a copy of Port Grimaud, if you know it, only a lot smaller, 400 houses as opposed to Port Grimaud 4000) 

The property is not due for completion until end of next year and in the meantime we have bought a boat and have been sailing around the med (in Ibiza at the moment).

We are going to Aigues Mortes next week and are staying in a hotel whilst exploring the local area and looking for a winter rental if we decide to stay there for the winter rather than here on the boat.

More than happy to share any contacts/experiences as we appear to be on parallel lines!!

Email me and we can expand the conversation.How wierd!

[/quote]

Are you sure that's not your girlfriend's posting then ....[:)]

Georgina

[quote user="Georgina"][quote user="timki"] How bizarre - we too are moving to Languedoc - and my girlfriend is also 6 weekd pregnant.  We have bought a salon du the/restaurant in a new development called Port du Roy (walking distance from Aigue Mortes).  Port du Roy is a copy of Port Grimaud, if you know it, only a lot smaller, 400 houses as opposed to Port Grimaud 4000) 

The property is not due for completion until end of next year and in the meantime we have bought a boat and have been sailing around the med (in Ibiza at the moment).

Email me and we can expand the conversation.How wierd!

[/quote]

Are you sure that's not your girlfriend's posting then ....[:)]

Georgina

[/quote]

That would be like the song............."If you like Pina Colada......................"

[quote user="Just Katie"]No Sweetie, it is not about the drink, I am talking about the song which is about crossed wires between a husband and wife.  Google it!![/quote]

Katie, what the hell do I know about ruddy pop songs?  Now, drinking..........that's another story.  Hope you find your way back to Swansea or wherever it is that you normally hang out!

Don't know about you, I'll have a job finding my way up Wind Street nowadays, they have changed things so much.  Anyway, why is is Wind Street as in wind up the clock and not wind as in anti-cyclone?

OK, Twinks, back on topic.  I am not moving to France very soon; I HAVE moved to France already.  Now does that satisfy you and is it all OK and above board now?[:D]