Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


ontheway's Achievements


Newbie (1/14)



  1. child abuse rape ! is a lesser sin than blackmail ? ? ?

    that cannot be right, if the police give a r apist / paedophile a caution t hen we are really messed up.

    being abused messes a person up for life and this bloke probably really did need t he money.

    i feel sick that a pensioner was excempt from proscectution as paedophiles are monsters and should always be prosectuted.
  2. ask your french insurer for something in english. i think that they have international forms that they give out.
  3. [quote user="cooperlola"]The E111 has been dead for rather longer than than, I think.  IIRC, it was an EHIC when I moved here over five years ago.  But I could be wrong.  Whatever, the EHIC is not available for non emergency treatment regardless, there are still many caveats, best explained by Will, above.  I don't think the man Quillan refers to would be treated any differently now - clearly he was not registered here when he should have been (and he could have paid into the system with no problems.)[/quote]


     we  need  an  e 1 1 2  to  have  exisiting  conditions   treat  in  another  eu  country  rather  than  an   e h i c.   original  poster  seems  to 

    want  to  do  as  he  pleases,  just  don,t  get  ill  and  don,t  get  caught  or  you  will  wish  you  had  not  tried  to  be  so  clever.

  4. andypandy  says  that  an  english  chemist  and drs  suggest  that  he  does  this  and  they  have  patients  doing  this  very  thing  ?


    i  think  that  they  could  get  into quite  a  bit  of  bother  if  found  to  be  knowingly  doing  this. 


    can  anyone  get  the  a l d  if  they  are  not  in  the  system ?


    i  do  not  think  what  you  are  planning  is  a  good  idea.  we  all  pay,  paying  does  not  give  us  life  time  rights  if  we  move  on  to  another  country.



  5. are  you  getting  pacs'd  and  then  married  ?   

  6. fraud  comes  to  mind  if  france is  where there  is  full  time  residence.  more savvy  people  than  me  on  here,  see what  they  say.

  7. the  pension  top  up  contributions  are  not  full  national  insurance  payments  and  do  not  count  towards  a e106.  they  are  only  a  small  amount  compared  to  full  national  insurance  contributions.


    i  think  that  you  will  have  to  find  private  cover.


    if  they  make  a  mistake  though  you  might  get  lucky  [Www]

  8. some  of  the  bigger  companies  participate  in  the  xtra  health  care  cover  and  take  your  part  of  the  contribution  towards  it 

    from  the  monthly  pay.   if  they  do  not  do  this  could  your  husband  ask  colleagues  which  company  they  use.   look  some 

    posts  up  as  a 100  percent  cover   gives  poor  minimum  cover.





  9. doesn't  everyone  pay  fees  now  for  their  education  at  that  level.  it  was  the  loan  that  my  friend  wanted  for  her  daughter,  but 

    they  could  not  have  one.  they  tried  to  get  some  help  in  france  but  i  don't  think  that  they  did.

  10. i  know  that  they  accept  french qualifications  in  english  universities  as  my  friends  daughter  did  it.  could  not  get  a  student  loan

    though  as  she  had  not  been  a  british  resident  for  the  prior  three  years.

  11. [quote user="hakunamatata"]You were quick ontheway, I have just deleted that bit about son because I thought maybe I shouldnt have said it, but no he has been here longer than us and relies on 10 year old daughter to translate for him![/quote]


    i  have  kids  and  sometimes  they  disappoint  me  in  ways  i  never  expect  and  still  they  accept  all  i  give  to  them,  cannot  help 

    it  when  they are  in  need,  i  help.    but  i  have  often  regreted  that  i  have  such  a  generous  nature,  especially  in  these  hard 



  12.   talk  about  half  a  story  here,  no  wonder  your  husband  is  feeling  as  he  does. 


     i  had  thought  that  you  were  all  alone  in  france,  but  that  son  of  yours  is  imo  a  big  part  of  this  problem.  he  took  your 

    money  and  now  is  not  doing  "the  right  thing"  especially  as  you  sound  stuck  in  france.  is n't  his  french  up  to  helping  with 

    discussing  things  with  the  medical  people.


    all  the  best  to  you

  13. if  you  are  employed  then  the  cotisations  are  far  less  than  a  self  employed  person.



    your  employer  cannot  tell  you  how  much  income  tax  you will  pay  though  as  there  isn't  really  any  PAYE  in  france.  we 

    make  our  own  tax  returns  the  following  year,  in  spring 2010  for  2009,  so  nothing  to  do with  the 


  14.   she  could  start  getting  her  paperwork  done  @  16,  best  ask  at  the  tribunal  d 'instance.

    Le certificat de nationalité française

    C'est un document officiel, délivré par le service de la nationalité du tribunal d'instance. Il constituera la preuve que vous êtes français(e). La nationalité française est un droit qui repose sur la preuve : conservez tous les documents susceptibles de prouver votre naissance et surtout votre résidence en France. A titre d'exemples : livrets scolaires, certificats de scolarité, certificats de travail ou contrats d'apprentissage, inscription à l'ANPE, carnet de santé... Le tribunal d'instance, après avoir vérifié que vous remplissez les conditions, vous délivrera un certificat de nationalité. Avec la nouvelle loi, la délivrance du certificat de nationalité sera mentionnée sur votre acte de naissance, ce qui facilitera vos démarches ultérieures. A votre demande, la mention de la nationalité française pourra également figurer sur vos extraits d'acte de naissance et votre livret de famille.

    L'acquisition anticipée de la nationalité française

    Avant 18 ans, vous pouvez devenir français(e) de manière anticipée par déclaration :

    • Dès l'âge de 13 ans : vos parents peuvent réclamer pour vous la nationalité française, si vous êtes en accord, et si vous justifiez d'une résidence en France de 5 ans depuis l'âge de 8 ans.

    • Dès l'âge de 16 ans : vous pouvez demander (sans l'accord de vos parents) à devenir français(e), à condition de justifier d'une résidence en France de 5 ans depuis l'âge de 11 ans.

    Pour bénéficier de l'acquisition anticipée de la nationalité française, adressez-vous au tribunal d'instance.

    La faculté de refuser la nationalité française : Si vous remplissez les conditions mais ne souhaitez pas devenir français(e), vous pouvez exprimer votre refus à partir de 17 ans et demi et jusqu'à l'âge de 19 ans. Adressez-vous au tribunal d'instance.

    • claiming  all  this  time  later ?  let  us  all  know  if  your  insurer  will  help ?

    • Create New...