What is this tax form?

Frogslegs

Just received a form cerfa 3310 K-A-NI could possible be for TVA. In 6 years I have never received such a form, our earnings are well below the figure for a micro business! Any ideas? at the bottom of the form is mentions televisions which we have paid for with either tax fonciere or tax habitation. Not really spent much time looking at the form but perhaps someone has?

thanks[:@] this is what the lady in our Melle tax office looks like and I dont fancy asking her!!

Yes a google shows that it is a TVA form.  Maybe having looked at your website and seeing that you have two gites, they might have done some sums and figured that with your potential turnover of well over the BIC registration rate they might think that perhaps you should now be registered as a business and paying TVA.

Looks like you are going to have to visit the Tax office and convince them otherwise.  Good luck!!

If you are running a B&B  or similar business I suspect that it may be the declaration of how many TV sets you have for the guests. You need to pay the redevance for each set. If you aren't liable for VAT you have to submit a particular VAT form just for the TVs.