John Howells International to close

milkeybar kid

Thank you Norman H.

Woolybanana - He gave do's and dont's and errrr pitfalls(perhaps he should have seen this coming) etc in moving to other countries

I quote

Howell will be well known for his regular appearances at exhibitions and seminars at which he was invariably one of the best respected speakers. He has also been a regular advisor on TV and radio shows in both the UK and Ireland. It is to be hoped that he and his company will not be lost to the overseas property community completely.

We spotted him on the TV one night last year talking about what you should know if you are going to live in France . We couldn't watch it as quite simply so much was misinformation - especially as regarding new legislation regarding health, the programme must have been made 12 months before broadcast.

When I first started on the research for the eventual move (5+? years ago), I did try speak to the firm, but was not impressed by their attitude to "little 'uns" such as we were, (no reply to my enquiry until long after I needed it - then - sorry - we are too busy to take you on at the moment) !!!! - I kid you not.  So I ignored them ever since.  So perhaps not surprising news, if they had a similar attitude to other clients.