plans to be made and freezing cold day!!!

Well i need say no more about to days weather, It is cold and the sky says it all "Dull with that misty light rain,

And so as i do not except that word (boredom) I have been looking at our plans for 2024, We both share the top half of the Barn, I have my section for the woodwork and projects i like to do in the warm and (she who must be obeyed) has the other half for her hobby, (Decoupage) We both like both attending the Brocante  and we also have our own stall for the two weeks we're allowed to do each year, We like meeting other Ex-pats plus the buying the stock we sell, this is how the Decoupage came about, by buying old dark wood & changing it's look, Tobe honest the changing the look of the furniture has been very worthwhile and sells well to both ex-pats and the French and as i have said we have met some nice people, We got talking to one couple who had been living here a few years and the topic of what we missed from the UK we could not really find here in France, And i said i found the French sausages & Bacon we're not as good as Irish sausage /Bacon, The Lady agreed and gave me an "E mail "as to were to get via mail order, An Irish company that had monthly delivery of all kinds of meats etc and she had been dealing with this company for a long time & they we're 100%

trust worthy, "Hence the chain saw was put away (and now i use Knife & fork to cut the sauaages) and now we get our sausages /Bacon and other meaty things from that company, And they are really a good taste,

So that days Brocante was worth getting up at 5am and setting up by 7-30am,

I am getting all the garden machines in the workshop in the next few days for the yearly service (oil change etc) and ready for the next years ground work,

All the metal work of the window metal basket holders (painted) Plus all the plant pots & urns cleaned, the list is endless "But" a pleasure to be fit & able enough to do,

I have come across a few people (ex-pats) who have asked me if I ever stop?  No is my reply,

And i have also met a few who tell me they get fed up in the winter when the weathers cold /wet and the TV. has only repeats.

People who have this way of thinking remind me of that story, The one we're a man was complaining his feet hurt because he had no shoe's Then he was shown a man who had no feet ???????? Enough said?