What was the best chat-up line you ever heard ?

Henry100

I was just wondering what the best chat up line you used or ever heard ?

My own experience was back in the late 60's,

I had just finished my Basic Training in the Army and i went home to see my gran and catch up with all the gossip with my mates,

Times had changed and so had fashion, I had an ARMY almost shaved head (cut to the wood as the Army barber called it)

My mates fell about the place laughing remarks came true and fast "I have seen more hair on Bacon, & When did you get out ,?

They had all longer hair, some wanted to look like the Pop stars, The kinks / The pretty things etc,

One of my best mates since we attended Infant school was a lad named Brian woods or woody as we all called him, He said we're going to a club in the city center called THE CAVERN tonight "It's an all nighter" and the birds will be there in their mini skirts and fighting over us lads, So are you up to it ?

I said what's it like inside ?  Woody replied it's an old wine cellar and it stinks but everyone goes there and you have to get in the line outside early to both get in the place and see the groups as they arrive, The best group tonight is one called the UNDERTAKERS.

Me and Woody got in the line outside the CAVERN and it was a long line of mini skirted girls so we had plenty to look at or little depends on your view,

As we got closer to the doors i felt more & more out of place with my Army hair cut, Woody had a Ray Davies look about him and he really was a kinks fan, Woody kept flicking his hair every few minutes and Then the best chat up line ever came from a girl standing behind us with her mates and it went like this,

A lad is it snowing were you come from ?

Woody trying to be cool replied "WHAT IN  JULY!!!  I dont think so ?   Why do you ask that,

The Girl Replied,

OH all that white stuff on your jacket must be "DANDRUFF" Then,

Woody and Mary married two years later,

Well what was your best chat up line ?

Cannot let some pongo have the last word.  "Would you like to sit in the Captain's chair" or "Would you like to see the golden rivet" are a couple of useful ones employed in the Senior Service, surface branch.

"Would you like to see the window in the submarine with the fish swimming past" was sometimes employed on one boat I served on.  And yes, there was such a "contrivance" to entice the unwary.