Central Heating Fuel

Boussioniere in Moncoutant, really helpfull people and the lad who delivered ours knew our house, how much the tank held and where the tank was, only speaks a tiny amount of English but the young lady on the till speaks good Engish if needed, will need about 3-5 days notice.

their number is 05 47 72 72 98

We live here but used a company called Alvea which is Total I think.  I sent them an email via their website (in French) and a lady called me back and spoke in perfect English saying they had credit card facilities for their foreign clients.  It may be worth investigating if they cover your area.  I guess they may be a bit more expensive but for the convenience of paying over the phone and having a delivery there for when you arrive may make it worth it (assuming your tank is accessible that is!).

Hi,

We live about 7ks from La Chataigneraie and always use Fioul eco.  They're about 3 minutes from Super U in La Chataigneraie.  Telephone Number:  0251 69 64 65 - Fax:  0251 69 66 55.

We're only 7ks from you, so if the tank is accessible we'd be happy to help.

Good Luck!!

Jack

Hi,

We live about 7ks from La Chataigneraie and always use Fioul eco.  They're about 3 minutes from Super U in La Chataigneraie.  Telephone Number:  0251 69 64 65 - Fax:  0251 69 66 55.

If the tank is accessible we'd be happy to help.

Good Luck!!

Jack