[quote]I have just recieved a free issue of a magazine through the post called Brit'mag. What do you lot think about it...? P.S I am on the front cover and page 42 wearing an orange t'shirt... Ugly weasel![/quote]

**I have just recieved a free issue of a magazine through the post called Brit'mag. What do you lot think about it...**

We recieved ours this week, as well, and have subscribed. Excellent, so far! Pic looks okay to me.

If this is a new publication, how on earth did they get a picture of you Stue? I would certainly want to know if it were me or mine and the picture wasn't upto scratch. We havn't seen or heard anything here except for what I have read on this posting and on FE site.

[quote]If this is a new publication, how on earth did they get a picture of you Stue? I would certainly want to know if it were me or mine and the picture wasn't upto scratch. We havn't seen or heard anythin...[/quote]

** We havn't seen or heard anything here except for what I have read on this posting and on FE site.**

Go to

WWW.BRIT-MAG.COM

• 2 weeks later...