Stop employing people on the black

No I think on this occasion Twinks, he has perhaps the choice to believe me or dump everything I have ever offered him. Of course, I may not be right on some things to do with Gîtes and C d'Hôtes but I do try to keep those things off a forum.

So it's mind the platform please and move along , this bus is going to Hounslow via Clapham.................ding ding [:)]

A few years ago it was explained to me why a  UK fisherman took his catch into a port in Britanny  and not the UK. It appeared that when he landed his catch in Newlyn  he had his boat pounced on by fishery inspectors busting a gut to examine every fish on board to catch him out landing undersized fish and penalize him should they find one .. In the Brittany port he was permitted to select fish from his catch box it up and present it to  the  fishery inspectors for examination .....no doubt on both sides of the channel all the correct paperwork can be produced to show every fishing boat had its catch inspected  on arrival..... which side of the water is playing by the correct rules here then ... when it comes to fishery inspection ?  

Of course, it most certainly is Frederick BUT when one gets a controle of any kind in France, it often comes over to an individual or company, that one is paying for the transgressions of others not yet caught.

Believe me, I have seen what happens when Impôts get their teeth in to anyone, so called, breaking the rules, one soon forgets that it is supposed to be a way of life.

What appears to be shown on TV and in the popular press in Britain, is in no way the reality here. There are many ways of working on the black, in ways that many French will see as fair game (those boundaries are very well known) but there are people in authority here, who every day are checking out  folks, who they believe are transgressing the rules and are seen as witholding funds that France right now, could well do with.