Limoges airport to Angouleme

Does anyone know whether Limoges airport has a snack bar that would be open on Saturday afternoon? Or is there somewhere en - route to Angouleme where our daughter could find suitable tea-time snacks to buy for her two small sons. If nothing else I see there is a MacDo' at St Junien.[;-)]

Would appreciate any helpful suggestions from those who know that area.

Limoges airport appears to have both a bar and a restaurant, and seems to have sandwiches available...

[url]http://www.aeroportlimoges.com/services/restaurant_et_hebergement/21-restaurant_et_hebergement.php[/url]

They both say they're open when there are flights, so I would assume they should be open if your daughter is arriving there.

Depending where they're flying from, another option might be to pick up some sandwiches and drinks from their departure airport?

I can confirm that there is an excellent snack bar at Limoges airport, with lovely looking sandwiches and pastries available and it is always open when flights are coming and going. We live near enough to have never bought more than a coffee while waiting for visitors to arrive, but it all looks very good.

The restaurant upstairs is only open at lunchtime, and offers decent meals, rather than snacks.

Kathy

I second what Kathy says, and would suggest that collecting sandwiches at E Midlands as Betty suggests might be more convenient, or just bring a snack from home for later? Drinks however, won't be allowed on the plane (in cabin baggage) because of the security restrictions still in force.

It's only about an hour and quarter from Limoges airport (Bellegarde) to Angouleme, by the way, now that the dual carriageway has been extended further, so they may be able to hold out that long?

Thanks everyone for your helpful advice.

They just want to be sure of getting the lettle ones something for tea in case they don't have time to shop at E. Midlands airport .  I thought I'd ask here, Angouleme is not the end of their journey by the way. I will tell them the Lomoges airport snack / restaurant  facilites have been recommended.