takeawayfood!

Welcome to the Forum, Amy.  You are in the section for posting links to other useful sites so you might not get much of a response here.  Could I suggest you post your message in the Food section which you will find if you scroll down the page a bit or in the appropriate area of France right down the bottom of the screen.  

I'm afraid take away food doesn't exist in France in the same quantity as it does in the UK.  There are places; pizza is quite popular, Chinese (or vietnamese) tends to be served up cold to be taken home and re-heated and Indian doesn't exist much at all.  Fish and Chips with nice fat chips and loads of batter is considered so revolting by many French people that they wouldn't touch it. 

Liz (29)

the takeaway chinese we have had, which we had to drive a 20 minute drive to collect,  tastes nothing like the takeaway in england!!  There is a kebab shop which is just as awful and as for indian, the only restaurant i know of is and hour from us!!! Good luck with the search,  nothing like not having to cook for the night hey???  Its near to impossible here though

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried a traiteur for Vietnamese food , which I found to be remarkably bland, if I am honest and not what I was expecting at all.

I can only suggest that you try making your own, necessity is, as they say, the mother of invention.