Merry christmas

opas

I have just collected the post ,along with a statement from CPAM and a flyer from ALDI (they have a nice line in icecream , soft drinks beer and BBQ stuff for this Heatwave we are having) There is also a brochure from the UK asking me to place my order for Christmas cards..........nice try!

I'm feeling pleased with myself...

It's not the end of July and I have bought all of my Christmas presents! [:)]

Before you start saying that I'm a sad person, I have to rapidly tell you that I need to.  I'm going to be in France from August until after Christmas and so want to leave all the pressies here in the UK before I go.

Next thing is to pack them all by the end of the month.  Amazing.  This is the way to do it, girls.

I wonder if I ought to start writing my Christmas cards now... [;-)]

[quote user="Cathy"]

I'm feeling pleased with myself...

It's not the end of July and I have bought all of my Christmas presents! [:)]

Before you start saying that I'm a sad person, I have to rapidly tell you that I need to.  I'm going to be in France from August until after Christmas and so want to leave all the pressies here in the UK before I go.

Next thing is to pack them all by the end of the month.  Amazing.  This is the way to do it, girls.

I wonder if I ought to start writing my Christmas cards now... [;-)]

[/quote]

I agree Cathy, I have all mine too![:D] Now I've just got to crack on & make all our Christmas cards.

Good Heaven!

I know it's only 5 months away! but to already fret on these perpetual lifecrisis/lifesaving questions : 'Did Aunty Mavis give me a presie last year, if not she can wait for mine till next year!?' ... 'Shall we have turkey with Granny Ethel's recipe for stuffing, washed down with Uncle Bert's homebrew?

My BIGGEST worry at the moment IS : Where can I go that doesn't mention Xmas, in any way, shape or form, until at least 26th December!?....

Yup! I know .... Humbug!