Re: Pride not Embarrassment

Bugsy

All the daily national newspapers have started to run a campaign this week for any man with a small penis, to have pride and not embarrassment. They request that these men attach a small white flag with a red cross on it to the rear windows of their cars and to show the world with pride who they are.

Yesterday's TV news showed English soldiers in Afghanistan sending good luck messages to the England Football team, and in the background was a very large military vehicle covered in flags of St George. Well I'm very glad that I wasn't given the task of telling the soldiers that they are now members of the small penis club.[Www] So well done Bugs, when you are explaining to a couple of large Marines that what you said " was only a joke and that you are as patriotic as the next Englishman" It might be very handy to have that large powerful motorcycle you have, fuelled up and ticking over. [:D]

[quote user="NickP"]

Yesterday's TV news showed English soldiers in Afghanistan sending good luck messages to the England Football team, and in the background was a very large military vehicle covered in flags of St George. Well I'm very glad that I wasn't given the task of telling the soldiers that they are now members of the small penis club.[Www] So well done Bugs, when you are explaining to a couple of large Marines that what you said " was only a joke and that you are as patriotic as the next Englishman" It might be very handy to have that large powerful motorcycle you have, fuelled up and ticking over. [:D]

[/quote]

Brrrrm, brmmm.......................[:D]