Re: I have found out why Pachapapa.....

mint

What is that, Pacha, some sort of secret code?  If so, I don't have the key!

Rabbie, who are you accusing of not being able to take it?[:P][;-)]

Seriously, guys, it wasn't anything really, really rude.  I don't do rude unless I am annoyed and then I can be positively vitriolic.

I just posted a picture which, fortunately, he didn't see, so couldn't be offended by it, and I very quickly and prudently removed it.

I bet you were all gagging to see what I had found out about Pacha.  Well, this much I will divulge, I DIDN'T hack his phone, honest!

Wools, Pamplona and booze AND women, if you're going to be accurate or naughty and dropping hints!

Nomoss...er..iphone?  The last time I took my phone to ask about an extra sim card, the girl had never seen one that ancient before and insisted on calling her colleaque over to have a look at it![:D]

Landline?

Two mobiles here have no numbers on them. Mine is like me, a bit old and worn and as long as the batterie gets a half decent charge from time to time, works reasonably well, so we are well matched really. Can't see why I would ever need a smart phone.

Nokia 3330 (Oct 1999) I think it was a model specific to Spanish Movistar back then. I like it because it has an LCD screen which is always on (if phone is on), and flags up missed calls etc., and gives me the time, without my having to pick it up and press a button.

This because I refuse to carry it around to immediately tend to its demands.

It lies on a windowsill at home, or in the oddments tray in the car, where I can check what it's been up to from time to time.

[quote user="nomoss"][quote user="sweet 17"]

Nomoss...er..iphone?  The last time I took my phone to ask about an extra sim card, the girl had never seen one that ancient before and insisted on calling her colleaque over to have a look at it![:D]

[/quote]

Sorry, I thought everyone but me had one.

Bet your's isn't as ancient as mine [:)]

http://www.sanfermin.com/index.php/es/multimedia

[/quote]

Hey, nomoss, you aren't, by any chance, descended from the great Sherlock himself, are you?[:D][:P]

Come to think of it, the fiesta colours seem to be red and white.

I've never been to the bull run in Pamplona but I did see a sort of mini bull run in a large town called Vianna in northern Spain last year.  I was inadvertantly corralled off after stopping for a beer and snack at lunch time and there was no way of getting out without being trampled over.

So, I witnessed bulls running about looking lost and bewildered, people of all ages shouting and waving their red neckerchiefs, rattling railings, shouting, etc etc.

I didn't think it was much fun for the poor bulls but I suppose it was a bit of local colour, even though it was one I could have done without.

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

Wise words Rabbie, wise words.  Do you think that's the pattern on his pyjamas?

[/quote]

PPP doesn't wear pyjamas!![:-))]

PPP wears reversible theatre scrubs, usually blue but sometimes green.

[IMG]http://www.hewats.com/p_im/1840-1850.jpg[/IMG]   [IMG]http://www.hewats.com/p_im/1810-1820.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Rabbie"][quote user="Bugsy"]Unfortunately PPP, we have already purchased the winning ticket. [:D]

Mrs B is browsing sports-car brochures as I type.

Veyron, Veyron, Veyron. [:D]

[/quote]Sorry guys its all mine [:D][/quote]

14th roll over ...try again tuesday....unbelievable!!