NON-France related discussion. Place for members to catch-up.

Dave

Last Saturday I went to see/hear the Foo fighters at Hyde Park, it was a birfday present from my stepson and has absolutely nothing to do with that place that is very boring and all the people are so rude.......and there is nothing to do![8-|]

regards

Dago

stands for Dave Goodwin and is not a racist comment, I did have the year of my birth added to that but people confused it with my IQ level......easy to see why.[;-)] Now please 'catch up'[:D]

Hi,

One girl was called Jean Marie
, another little girl was Felicity, another little girl was Sally Joy, the other was me, and I'm a boy, my name is Miki, and I'm a head case ( tribute to KKK)

Wanna play cricket on the green, ride my bike across the street, cut

myself and see my blood, wanna come home all covered in mud,
I'm a Miki , I'm a Miki  but if I say I am, I get it............................

I had egg and bacon for breakfast (parcel arrived from the UK) went out

to lunch, come back here, then watched footie, then went on the

internet,.....now I bet that's got a few people excited about vie en France, eh !

"I'm a boy, I'm a boy, but my ma won't admit it 

I'm a boy, I'm a boy, I'm a boy

I'm a boy, I'm a boy, I'm a boy, I'm a boy

I'm a boy - I'm a boy - I'm a boy"

Yes Dotty it seems Miki has been out in the sun too long again, like the dedication of "I'm a headcase" lyric to KKK,

just remember Katy, when you Hi-jack this thread[:)] you must not mention that boring place, OK?

I did like the Foo Fighters before, have done for a while, a very talented guy is David Grohl but these

big concerts are hard for me now, the youngsters don't really enjoy having 20 stone old men pogo-ing through their picnic,

can't imagine why. But yes the concert was good and we had fun. grew up listening to the 'orrible Who and saw them live at

the co-op hall in Bexleyheath above the shop, I see they have just done a 'live' in Leeds concert again,

I think I may have been a Mod around the same time as Miki so may even have been on a coast run with him at some time, who knows?

best regards

Dago (not a racist comment)[:D]

[quote user="Dago"]
stands for Dave Goodwin and is not a racist comment, I did have the year of my birth added to that but people confused it with my IQ level......easy to see why.[;-)] Now please 'catch up'[:D]
[/quote]

That's just like me, except I'm not Dago but  I was Viva at school because it was part of my first and last name.

I think J-Lo nicked the idea off me over lunch one day [Www]