What does it for you?

Harley

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah now ! The more i try to explain this remark the biggar the hole I dig but here goes.

I didnt know total france was another forum, I thought it was a thread casis had started in the lounge on this forum to scretly do the poll at midnight as we would get in trouble with James for doing a poll.(come on james you jump on my back to now[:D]) It wasnt until I used his link and went onto the other forum i realised it was another(my only excuse is im new to these forum things and this is the only one i have been on. no thats not strickly true i did go on another but couldnt work out how to use it.This one is easier to use so I stayed,Oh and the people are so friendly[:D])

So it was james not a whole bunch of other forum users i was hiding from.....................[Www]

[quote user="Cassis"]Well, I've only had 3 PMs with votes (2 of them invalid as they voted for more than one) so your only real poll is the one on the Other Side!  [:D]
[/quote]

As I seem to have the only valid vote, I pronounce Billy Connelly to be the winner!

( I can't get onto TF anymore as my company - installed software blocks it. Someone put a vote on the Big Yin for me).

Jay Jay, [:-))]

[quote user="pads"]

Ah now !.... The more i try to explain this remark the bigger the hole I dig....

[/quote]

Pads, forgive me please for pointing out the obvious, but don't you realise that you are in fact a bunny.

I saw you for what you were straight away.[:P]  The statement you make above reveals you as one (or something like one).

Perhaps you were not here when I came out as a Bunny?  I'm sorry, I'm truly not trying to make you into something you are not, but we bunnys do tend to know eachother. [kiss][kiss][kiss]

Now, get over there (and vote for either Father Ted or Blackadder) or else gdo knows what'll hapen!.[6][:)]

Oh blast you sussed me out,I told that ginger cat to hang across my face and pretend to be a moustache but would he stay still...................no I wasnt here when you outed where you sussed or did you just jump(sorry) hop out of the cupboard? Bunny Suit Bunny Suit I think you see me for what i am.................

It is now after midday - the winner on the poll page is Fawlty Towers.

Which one of these comedies does it for you?

1. Absolutely Fabulous

8%  [ 5 ]
5. Blackadder (any)

14%  [ 9 ]
13. Father Ted

17%  [ 11 ]
14. Fawlty Towers

20%  [ 13 ]
31. Little Britain

4%  [ 3 ]
35. Monty Python

11%  [ 7 ]
41. One Foot In The Grave

3%  [ 2 ]
44. Porridge

8%  [ 5 ]
59. The Morecambe And Wise Show

6%  [ 4 ]
61. The Office

4%  [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 62

On the Complete France PM poll there was a grand total of 4 votes cast, including my own -  result a 4-way tie!

Open All Hours

Monty Python

Billy Connelly

Fawlty Towers

Here is the link for the big play-off between the top 3 on the first poll and Only Fools and Horses:

http://www.totalfrance.com/france/forum/viewtopic.php?p=145089#145089

Phil