Just Katie

Meg

Quote Twinkle

' Katie is sooo jealous that I have a thread of my own - she wants one now!'

Here's one for JK! Come back soon.

Will someone  go and sort her computer for her???

Twinks...........i suppose now you have to compete with amount of replies and views of your threads! [:D] ( Not that anyone is counting!)

Louise

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spoke to her husband (she's out shopping) and he promised that he would sort out the computers today so hopefully she'll be back online tonight - I can't wait!  She's gonna die when she sees the rubbish response to her thread compared to mine!!!

[quote user="TWINKLE"]Just spoke to her husband (she's out shopping) and he promised that he would sort out the computers today so hopefully she'll be back online tonight - I can't wait!  She's gonna die when she sees the rubbish response to her thread compared to mine!!![/quote]

Cheers Twinkle, LOL[:D] that's one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Brought a smile to my face after the last three weeks of pure misery. [:(]

Spongebob

[quote user="Spongebob"][quote user="Chris Head"]

Well Gay's still away so we should take advantage and have a bit of a riot tonight?

[/quote]

Right, I'll start it:

Chris Head couldn't carve a joint.........[:P]

Spongebob

[/quote]

Spongebob I think your right............ Chris thats not a joint its a cone..............![:D][Www]

Katie hurry back, just slap it hard on one side.............works for mine

[quote user="TWINKLE"]!  She's gonna die when she sees the rubbish response to her thread compared to mine!!![/quote]

Again, not that anyone is counting but the scores are currently:

Replies      Views

J.K              8               105

Twinks        86              1006    (combined)

Dick            44              668

So get yer self on here JK and up your score!

Evening jayjay! Don't forget to also keep clicking on the thread and going back to change the views total.............

Not that i'm taking sides girlies but at the mo it's not even close! And J.K isn't here to post herself!

Louise

[quote user="Chris Head"]

No I didn't Louise! Have you got arms like Popeye?

[/quote]

I answered that already! (Le Gif's thread)

No i haven't, but i reckon i could have you in a fight, and i'm cack handed................your chainsaws don't scare me!

Louise