Trolly Rage

Pierre ZFP

I can't believe what happened to me on Saturday.  I was in my local super-mega-hyper Auchan doing my usual trick of wandering around in a daze trying to remember what it was I came in for.  In an all to frequent Senior Moment in one of the aisles, I started to walk off with someone else's trolly.  I had hardly taken 2 steps when a little old lady (well actually not that old) came out of nowhere like an exocet and started giving my so much verbal in a very aggressive manner.  Now I'm a big lad but she scared the bejesus out of me.  Realising what I had done, I gave her trolly back and many appologies and smiles went to look for my chariot which was a short distance away.  Incident over yes? Not a bit of it.  She was like a terrrier with a bone, following me around with more (very loud) verbal and so fast I couldn't catch what on earth she was saying but I suspect it was not complimentary!!  This carried on for a while untill I'd had enough and just said 'Oh give it a rest lady' in English and apparently satisfied, she went about her business leaving me completely bewildered as to what happened!!