Vacancy - RFU

JSA Aude

As mentioned, the set-up needs to change so as to give our top players less club rugby.

Martin Johnson was an inspirational leader but  it would be setting him up to fail to shove him straight into the England managers job without any other managerial experience.

My vote goes to Dean Richards.

I would like to know where or how the RFU has lost £1.7 million.

I went to see Northampton play Toulose the other year - somehow I do not think the Toulose team were all blind drunk and fighting in the street at 3am following the match. Perhaps this sort of training lets the UK game down?

It's a game - if you can win you can lose.

As I am from Lesta, MJ is doing lots of after dinner speaking and celebrity events. He is itching to get back into rugby.

However, he awaits the decision of Pat Howard whether to remain here or go back to OZ. He is already touted as Tigers next Manager. 

I suspect John Wells ex Tigers manager and now england forward coach many have something to say about it.

About Corry - please dont be too hard on him. Robbo has treated him rotten too - subsituting him, playing him out of position, not taking him on tour. No wonder his leadership is dodgy. I think he needs a rest from the captaincy now though. He is a massive player for England  and Tigers who plays his heart out.

Does anyone remember my school mate Deano ? He is the man !!!!!  

Now that Mr Robinson has left ... and hoping that he enrolls on a smiling course now in his retirement.... I'd like Martin Johnson to take his place!... that bloke is fantastic in my books and he certainly has the respect of all the players at the mo...   He got us the World Cup!... Hopefully it's not too late to get him to train the team to keep it... 

...and yes I am French!!   [:D]

that's why we could do with a fantasy rugby tournament on the forum for this coming World Cup.... Martin Johnson is in my team so is Fabien Pelousse and Jono Lomu and Brian Moore and Bill Beaumont and Austin Healey and ........ so many.....

You have taste Missy![;-)]

Deano has been thrown into the mix too, he wouldn't be a bad choice either Thelestalot. There's now about 5 names in the pot, Rob Andrew being one of them, but he doesn't want the job.

I just hope they don't drag their heels, making their mind up. 6 Nations coming up, this is gonna make it interesting or depressing!

[quote user="JayJay"]

You have taste Missy![;-)] ...... 6 Nations coming up, this is gonna make it interesting or depressing!  [/quote]

My predictions are that it'll be a show down between France and Ireland.... and Italy for the wooden spoon.... In between..... difficult to say.... 3rd Wales, 4th Scotland and 5th England IF they have sorted themselves out by then, otherwise they may well get the wooden spoon instead!!....   We shall see......