Is this a near miss over Glasgow

Bugsy

No, unfortunately, it was sent to me that size. I've had a look at it in Photoshop and it looks a bit iffy. I'm no pilot, but the angle of turn looks extreme to me.

The link I recieved with it (BBC News) doesn't work so I'm a bit suspicious.........................

[quote user="cooperlola"]We are probably searching for the same thing - a load of clips of an airport v. close to a beach?[/quote]

It's a big download 35 Mb, but well worth watching. The planes are so low that they create spray from the sea like a powerboat.

ps. 400 and counting.....................[:D]

My favourite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EQNp1fxmfQ. It is actually an excerpt and the original which is actually 17 mins long (original is much better quality both sound and video - downloadable from different places).  Its the Swiss air force and some landmarks are recognisable

As a lot of it is filmed from camera mounted on the jets you need to keep an eye on the horizon and where the sky and ground are.

Ian

[quote user="nufan"][quote user="Gary aka Bugbear"]

Or.................   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knNXaDZHuH0&mode=related&search=

I want one, I really want one...........................[:D]

[/quote]

What in the world who you do with one of these ??? [8-)]

[/quote]

Don't you remember the classic line from Top Gun...................."I feel the need for...............Speed"...................... [:D][:D]

I have VHS tape from a cockpit camera of a strikemaster out of Oman which shows some seriously low stuff, the ground camera shows a height below the level of a road sign! The shadows actually appear to merge. Its really something else. I just wish that I knew how to get it on the net.