Happy & Positive!

MrCanary

I'm feeling happy and positive too! 

My mum and step dad are visiting and all's going really well.  I threw a party yesterday for my daughters 8th birthday.  There were 50 of us and my lasagne was amazing and the atmosphere was super dooper. 

My demo CD is finished and it's very nice and I'll be sending a copy of it to all the lovely posters who requested one a couple of months ago.

Prasutagus!

I'm not blonde[:)] 

[quote user="Patf"]Prasutagus -what does your name mean? Or is it a secret? Pat. ps I'm feeling happy and positive today because the sun is shining.[/quote]

King of Norfolk amongst other things.....now there's a funny thing![;-)]

best regards

[IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/dago49/Dago3.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Dago"][quote user="Patf"]Prasutagus -what does your name mean? Or is it a secret? Pat. ps I'm feeling happy and positive today because the sun is shining.[/quote]

King of Norfolk amongst other things.....now there's a funny thing![;-)]

[/quote]

Does that mean he's married to that Queen Delia? [:P]

It's great that you're happy and positive, Mr Prasutagus!

I was very happy and positive today too! I was giving John (me pug) his weekly examination for lice, when all of a sudden I thought to meself "I wonder if pugs can have a sex change" you never hear anything about that, do you? I carried on looking through John's lovely fawn fur to see if any creatures had made their homes on him, when I thought to meself "I wonder if Mrs Amour ever got her parsnips last Christmas"  I think that if John did have a sex change, I would rename him Benjalia, I do love that name!  Then we went out into me garden in the Upper Beagle sunshine, and we were delighted to see the first flowers on me lovely Chilean potato plant, how much better can it get?

[kiss]

[quote user="Russethouse"] Ford Anglia, If you are not happy you should use the report button to bring whatever situation is concerning you to the moderators attention - if not then please keep on topic.[/quote]

Since the title was "Happy and Positive", my post pointed out why we may not be, in very short order. Therefore, it WAS on topic.

Do you have a problem with THAT?