Computer Addiction

Frederick

I never realised there was such a thing until recently when I was in the company of sombody who was  an addict.   It appears you are one if  you take a laptop on holiday with you then fret because you cant find anywhere to use it daily to check your emails !  The person I was with came half way round the world with one to prefer to sit in a dark room on a sunny day in France and check on what they were missing out on at home .When asked .what.they would do if the thing refused to start up the reply was ..."Go out and buy another one I have to have it ! ....I am not that bad..yet !...and my wife has permission to shoot me if I get that way..........what about you.......are you a computer addict yet ?    

Didn't think I was but here I am at 08.45 on the Forum!

Worst is Hubby - he who insisted that "All computers are rubbish..............why do we need one?................those damned Xbox / Playstation things................."   Now who is it that monopolises both the computer to scour Google and Ebay, and then pinches the internet link to fight the bosch in the Orne on Call of Duty III on the Xbox online.  Yes, no other than "Mr. All Computers Are Rubbish".

As yet we don't have a laptop but give it time.  However he is considering getting an Xbox for the house in France so that he can continue the fight against the bosch in authentique surroundings, since some of the battles look like they are our locality not to say our garden!

I think it is primarily a "Man Thing" Frederick - the love of gadgetry & stuff.  [geek]