only four full weeks...

Rose

Know whay you mean PPS, we're now into counting days and after a frustrating delay of 6 months waiting for a buyer for our UK property it suddenly happened in an incredible 5 weeks from offer to completion which sent us into virtual panic mode but we're not complaining..........[:D]

Good luck to both of you , its nearly a year now since we  picked our keys up for our french house so i know how excited you are, Ill turn the lights off [:D] and lock the door when your both gone OK . Just remenber to wipe your feet on entry to france[Www]    

[quote user="pale pink specs"]

.... LEFT UNTIL WE MOVE!!!! [:-))] [:-))] [:-))]

Just a bit excited and thought I would share it with you all! 

Thank you![:$]

[/quote]

Where are you moving to? perhaps a welcoming party could be arranged!

Kind regards,

Leo

[quote user="LEO"]

[/quote]

I love a good party... when and where Leo... we're moving to 24 between Perigueux and Bergerac... [:)]

p.s. are you from Devon... my English teacher told me that it was a very Devonshire thing to add a 'to' on the end of sentences...  I always lost a mark or two for it! [blink]

[quote user="pale pink specs"][quote user="LEO"]

[/quote]

I love a good party... when and where Leo... we're moving to 24 between Perigueux and Bergerac... [:)]

p.s. are you from Devon... my English teacher told me that it was a very Devonshire thing to add a 'to' on the end of sentences...  I always lost a mark or two for it! [blink]

[/quote]

I am from Scotland.

(Living sometimes in Calvados,Normandy )

I shouold have asked - To where are you moving?

Two weeks ago we were in Sarlat le canada , (about 45 minutes south of your destination) Sarlat is absolutely charming

good luck on your move.

Leo