Something I finally achieved today

Clair

Ah the buzz of the machine as it ploughs its furrow, drawing two pieces closer and closer, they vibrating, touching, tense, smoothing their innocence as they draw into intimate contact. The sweet embrace. Vary the tension, vary the intensity, draw the essence of the tissue, cling close, bound, now as one. And the pelasure of that needle, its rhythmix rise and fall.............

I am describing sewing here of course.[6]

Ah the buzz of the machine as it ploughs its furrow, drawing two pieces closer and closer, they vibrating, touching, tense, smoothing their innocence as they draw into intimate contact. The sweet embrace. Vary the tension, vary the intensity, draw the essence of the tissue, cling close, bound, now as one. And the pelasure of that needle, its rhythmix rise and fall.............

That word, machine sounds so Italian, so romantic. A word of passion whispered by generations of women: mia machine d'amore for example. Isnt there even a song dedicated to Cat called I wanna be your loving machine? J' aimerais devenir ton machin d'amour. Ta machine d'amour. Clair, if you are hovering, help with a good translation please; How would you say that svp?

Still betterer in Italian I bet.[:D]

You are so coarse and unfeeling. Must be a Brit!

That is about the most unromantic statement I've heard in a hundred years. Why not something like "Oh bella machina amore mia please, prey be so kind so condescending,  as to deliver to I this little worm of no consequence who falls  on his knees before your beauty, some of your delectable  and unique produce in return for my insertion into your body of the correct means to make you explode."

Just look at the difference. She wants to put out for you now, doesn't she. I mean the MACHINE, hoverers.