No Pink

Rose

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Russethouse"]

The forum software sadly does not prevent registering with a name  some one already has, however in the back of my mind I have a feeling we have a Scarlett who is banned - that really could cause problems so please keep away from it in all its forms.........

Rose is not dilute, it is a beautiful flower.

Frenchie, Marigolds are a  Uk brand of gloves for washing up - ( I'm trying not to mention the R word) As you mentioned Gluvy - I thought of Marigold....[:)]

[/quote]

mmm RH you sound serious... I guess I'll have to change then... [:(]

We're back to Rose, Red or what about Rouge?... I'm keeping the picture though!

EDIT... I really liked Scarlet though... would it really cause problems? [:(]

-Hey hello GG ! Feel better ?

-Scarlet is soon to disappear then..  To be truely honest, I prefer Rose, very elegant in my view ..

-RH , OK; now I understand for Marigold.. I was already thinking of mythology or a song by Nirvana   [:D]

I think I'll remain Frenchie ...   ( what a lack of imagination I know    .. [:D] )

[quote user="Geordie girl"]

Thanks frenchie, bit better today, have now progressed to the commitose stage, but can work me laptop lying down. did you know that red rose  woman is blaming me for pinching her light? [:-))]

Pinks got it.............[:D] 

[/quote]

GG I didn't mean too... [:D]

RH... I've changed back to Rose... always have done as I was told... was tempted to stay as Scarlet as she may have brought out my rebellious side... can I have my light back now please? [:$]

Rose, Here are some David Wright pics, he used to draw the adverts for Kayser Bonder stockings ( how old am I ? ) and other things, his 'body' model was often his wife, he just used to draw a different head..

http://www.allposters.co.uk/gallery.asp?startat=%2Fgallery.asp&CID=990C427B308F445D92FC9B8F63CCDC80&txtSearch=David+Wright

I have collected a few prints over the years.......I rather like them.