Is the man mentally deficient ?

AnOther

A chilling read babcock, the more so because of when it was penned !

I think, believe - hope even - that nature will eventually rebel and take care of herself, certainly mankind has forfeited his right of tenancy and already overstayed his welcome..........

HARK! - is that the distant sound of horses hooves [:'(]

"I'd like to introduce you to the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, David Milliband."

That sentence always makes me smile.......................[:D][:D]

To me he looks more like a spotty PC World sales representative about to give me a load of waffle before trying to sell me a computer.

[quote user="Dick Smith"]He's a very, very clever man, and comes from a 'political' background. He is well set for leadership one day, it may just not be yet.
Don't fall into the trap of just denigrating politicians because they are politicians.
[/quote]

"He's not the messiah, he's just a very naughty boy"

[:D][:D]

[quote user="Russethouse"]

He is well set for leadership one day, it may just not be yet.

It may be sooner than we thought.........

[/quote]

Life can get very scary sometimes......................................................[:)][:)][:)]

I was responding to your comments RH

[quote user="Russethouse"]Did you hear the Jeremy Vine show at lunchtime ?[/quote]

followed by

[quote user="Russethouse"]

He is well set for leadership one day, it may just not be yet.

It may be sooner than we thought.........

[/quote]

[blink] [:D]

BTW did anybody see GB on the BBC news this morning, that bl00dy supercillious grin again, you'd swear the idiot is enjoying all of this [:'(]

Sombody said the most popular person in the Labour party at the moment is Tony Blair [:-))]

[quote user="ErnieY"]

BTW did anybody see GB on the BBC news this morning, that bl00dy supercillious grin again, you'd swear the idiot is enjoying all of this [:'(]

[/quote]

He's smiling because although he's dead in the water, he'll still walk away with a hugh payout and massive pension.

[:@][:@]

As regards a new PM, Max Mossley is looking to be a prime candidate................[:D][:D] Anyone who can lie like (allegedly) that would fit in quite well into current UK politics.

Perhaps G.B. and his Darling may have the smile wiped off their chops this morning as EDF havepulled out of the Nuclear Power sellout. About 9+million  they will have to find somewhere else.

Still trying to figure out if D.S. is related to G.B. P.M. or which part of the Civil Service.

Regards.

Mr Brown is very clever - maybe even more clever than the one with two brains - he should be teaching PPE in a good grammar school somewhere.  Oh, I forgot, there aren't any left.

But that doesn't mean he can't act stupidly some or most of the time.  2 examples:

1.  When he decided to sell off a large part of Britain's gold reserves all at once, he announced his decision to the world long before doing it.  Result - the market wrote down the price of gold in anticipation of tons of it becoming available.  Brown knows all about the theory of supply and demand but he wouldn't listen to anyone when they told him that, in real-world practice, his plans would cost the country billions.

2. He recently lectured OPEC on the price of oil.  Told them, quite rightly, that the industrial nations would have a hard time and could go into recession if they didn't do something to reduce the price. (i.e produce more).  If that were to happen, he predicted, almost certainly correctly again, the price would drop like a stone when demand turned down sharply, as it does in a world recession, which would be uncomfortable for the OPEC members.  At the same time he informed them that Britain and other western industrialised nations would be taking major steps to reduce their reliance on the OPEC products in future.  Clever, eh?  Negotiate wth your major suppliers to get a lower price, but while doing so tell them you're going to stop buying their only product as soon as possible anyway.  I don't think any corner shopkeeper would have made such a basic error in price negotiations

Mr Brown has got 2 brains.  One of them is evidently very clever, the other must be moronic.