Responding to specific questions

Maricopa

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="woolybanana"]"Tangential differentiation" is a much overrated concept IMNVHO. Far too open to subjective redefinition.[/quote]

Subjective redefinition isn't quite such a problem.  It's the deconstruction theorists that I worry about!

[quote user="woolybanana"]Ah you mean the current mode for substantive intrgral resourced reconstruction. Powerful tool in understanding underlying the juxtaposition of mentalism and external cotangentalism.[/quote]

Yes, so existential and meta-meta physical, don't you think?

Me, I'm off to explore my subconscious and will take to my meditation couch for a few hours until first light, at which time I shall reconnect with my normal conscious self and break my fast in order to further  comtemplate life in its entirety.

[quote user="woolybanana"]Southern Vendée, round the marshes, they line up in formation to bite you, tegwini.[/quote]

This is true. Happily not near us because we're on the "dry" marshes, but out in the swamps were people have webbed feet and suchlike they can be truly awful. Giant mosquitos like that wasp in "Sinbad" that can suck all the blood out of a cow in 15 seconds.

And, again, thank-you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to engage with you as a fellow member of the human race and to impart infomation that I sincerely hope will be of some small use to you.

It was so warm last night that a lone mozzie sneaked into my boudoir...I immediately leaped out of bed thrashing at it wildly whilst yelling obscenities and suchlike...then I thought nooooooo...this is sooooo not right (sorry about the vernacular). I welcomed him into my house and thanked him for bestowing upon me the wish to spend some of his valuable time in my humble dwelling.  This new approach seemed to work, for the mozzie settled peacefully, as if to slumber.....THWACK that'll learn him.

Thank you, thank you, now s*d off and leave me in peace you lot......until I have a question.

Wooley

Many, many thanks for your reply - I suppose I do confuse easily,  but to me a mossie is a South African sparrow(see pic) - AND this is not a spelling thread as I am sure that WB has no problems with spelling as he is such a clever furry fruit.

But nasty little stinging b***ers should be done away with, know them well & the African variety really are the pits - I come up with giant bumps if they find their way into my bedroom!

Regards, and almost forgot, thank you - this is the most polite thread ever ! 

Tegwini (hope pic is OK never managed one before!)