Is it on the way out?

Meg

I had a summer of not really looking on here very often.  Over the last couple of weeks i have been following the forum more regularly and it is really so soooo slow on here now. I know it has its moments of going a bit quiet, maybe its just that...... or is it slowly on the way out?

Any thoughts, or is it just me thinking this??

It is really dead here now[:(] I have more fun with me deer stalker. He is lovely though now I have got to know him. I was a bit scared in the beginning when I noticed I was being followed everywhere by a large red deer. Everywhere I went he was there, and when he saw me looking at him in a suspicious way, he pretended to be eating grass. We are good mates now and on first name terms (his name is Stewart) and he has the most beautiful eyes.

[quote user="jenic"]Well I think this is the second best site.  [/quote] 

What like second best ever... in the whole entire interweb?

[quote user="FurryKnickers "] I have more

fun with me deer stalker. [/quote]

What sort of fun? [8-)]

So far point proved, its slower than a one legged tortoise on tranquilisers. 

We bananas would oblige but we keep gettin' threatened. And then there is Randy, sitting there hittin' me every time I post a single word she doesnt approve of. Silly biddy, she is b onking the village and expects me to behave. By the way, she calls it vendange but I say vidange cause after trying 'eh they run away. Who is right? Vengeance maybe but why? By the" way, what is the French for STD, please, as I might as well let the village know her history?[6]

We bananas would oblige but we keep gettin' threatened. And then there is Randy, sitting there hittin' me every time I post a single word she doesnt approve of. Silly biddy, she is b onking the village and expects me to behave. By the way, she calls it vendange but I say vidange cause after trying 'eh they run away. Who is right? Vengeance maybe but why? By the" way, what is the French for STD, please, as I might as well let the village know her history?[6]

There are a lot of bananas on one hand just as in my father's house there are a lot of little cubicles called gites, each with its own resident Cinderella, only too willing to earn a schilling for her labours. I speak internationally of course.

How's yer dogs Christine? Mine are fine, wet noses, shiny coats, waggy tails etc. And that also applies to the ladies.[6]

quote user "Meg & Mog"

What sort of fun?

We have lot's of fun together, specialy on wine & scrabble night! I always make up dirty words and it really annoys Stewart as he is a devout Catholic. I will never forget the night I had enough letters for farting. There was wigs in the green!

Mrs Animal, did you here the terrible news about the 12 goats that died in Devon? I can't stop thinking about them, God bless them.

Hi meg and mog

Sadley for a while we had a few bullies on here ( im using bulliy as a polite  word ) and people who could not be bothered to respond to them disappeared for a while and some went for good. I mean can you believe there are people in this world who think because they can spell or have better grammer than others feel the need to put others down ....[:(] but they did ... thankfully they seemed to of now moved on to more petty sites , and I for one hope they stay there... But i have noticed one of them still comes back every now and then... but maybe he has learnt a lesson in life .. who knows ...  As one of these persons who felt the hard side of this ..... please folks dont come back and maybe the nice people like you will come back to the site we had a few years ago....  [:)]

[quote user="FurryKnickers "]

Mrs Animal, did you here the terrible news about the 12 goats that died in Devon? I can't stop thinking about them, God bless them.

[/quote]

No, but I heard about the wolf shot in the Vercors  http://www.lemonde.fr/web/depeches/0,14-0,39-37396567@7-37,0.html

I think I'll have to get a deer hound instead of a deer stalker.  The others are fine Wooly, would you like another?

Pads! Don't forget.......it doesn't matter what you wear, just as long as you are there!! (i.e....sod the spelling!)

Mrs House, you're probably right, although there are still the hooge population already over here. Although maybe a lot of the questions have been answered already. Maybe if you 'accidentally' broke the search button it'd pick up? [:)]

I shall now call this phase  the 'Forum Crunch'.

Hello, new to this forum and just thought I'd make myself known. We're hoping to buy a property  and will be in France soon for three months, so we are still around but many fewer buyers on account of slow or non existant sales in the UK.

Evening Jenruth, is that big ted, little ted and Gemima? We were watching X Factor last night and I said  to the one how the Irish lad looked like Bagpuss, and do you know what she said to me? Anyway, I wrote to Cadbury's in Dublin and asked if they could make a credit crunchie for this terrifying period of despicable horror and despair. I will let you know if I get a reply. Remember when you find a house you like, only offer 10% of the asking price.