Friday Night

Just Katie

[quote user="krusty"]Where is the "lounge" , I thought it might be some bar near where you live ?[/quote]

Some time ago Krusty, there were many people who brought the tone of the forum down by posting utter rubbish and often this had nothing to do with France, this drivel often got posted into the late hours of the night and into the following morning.  Many posts were created under the influence which meant poor old Rus had to stay up all night, rollers in hair and full strength coffee in hand to stop any outbreak of bunfight. 

These people were so irritating, the best thing the Mods could do was to create an area within the forum called the Lounge, and it was here they all gathered, away from the more learned forum member.

Since then, I haven't posted that often and, on my return, I find the lounge has now been closed down and is boarded up maybe due to dwindling members.  At one time, many members got banned from the Lounge and went to the pub next door which was fun as we used to go and peep through the window and listen to what they were saying about us.  They were a right motley crew

Hi Clair,

I am over my crisis now and have accepted the city way of doing things.  It really is an eye opener to move from small town to city as it was when I moved from London as a child to a small town in Wales. 

As for the attic, that is where I live, the top floor of a Hausseman building.  It is lovely, the sun all day and the sound of rain on the zinc roof when I am in bed is wonderful.

I and while I am in France, I will always be an immigrant 

[quote user="Just Katie"]

[quote user="krusty"]Where is the "lounge" , I thought it might be some bar near where you live ?[/quote]

Some time ago Krusty, there were many people who brought the tone of the forum down by posting utter rubbish and often this had nothing to do with France, this drivel often got posted into the late hours of the night and into the following morning.  Many posts were created under the influence which meant poor old Rus had to stay up all night, rollers in hair and full strength coffee in hand to stop any outbreak of bunfight. 

These people were so irritating, the best thing the Mods could do was to create an area within the forum called the Lounge, and it was here they all gathered, away from the more learned forum member.

Since then, I haven't posted that often and, on my return, I find the lounge has now been closed down and is boarded up maybe due to dwindling members.  At one time, many members got banned from the Lounge and went to the pub next door which was fun as we used to go and peep through the window and listen to what they were saying about us.  They were a right motley crew

[/quote]

You talkin' to me ?

• 2 weeks later...