Re: I love France but sometimes.... ( A moan)

dr orloff

[quote user="Puzzled"]

Just wish I'd read this before I'd ordered.[:(]

http://www.leguide.com/consoforum/reponse_9961064000000000000_0.htm  [/quote]

What a very difficult situation for you; fingers crossed for a happy solution. But, on the other hand, what a good site leguide is; I was particularly impressed by the post about fia-net and how using it can help you to decide on whether to buy from a company or not. The result chart showing customer satisfaction/ or problem and the column which shows any litigation against a company were most informative.

Sue

[quote user="Puzzled"]

Well I've put that site in my favorites [/quote]

Me too - thanks for that.

[quote user="Puzzled"]I've rattled off an annoyed from Tunbridge Wells style letter to the other one!  [/quote]

Go for it; nothing ventured (certainly) nothing gained!

Sue [:)]

[quote user="Puzzled"]

The phone number is not working and emails are bouncing back undelivered.[:(]

[/quote]

Not trying to stand up for them you understand but it is possible that the bounce-back of your email might be explained by their mail box being full.

Sue

• 4 weeks later...
[quote user="Puzzled"]

Does anyone please know ( Sunday Driver [:D]) what rights I have when buying on line and paying with a visa card ?

I've had enough and just want to get my money back.

[/quote]

If you have bought with a credit card you can ask your card issuer to make a reclaim. I have done this a couple of times and threatened it (with good effect) many many more. The accounts dept. hate a reclaim as it costs them money.

Obviously you need a well-documented case to prove to your card issuer, but mine accepted copy e-mails etc.

Good luck

John