France Magazine joins Twitter!

Editor - France Magazine

[quote user="Clair"]Fame by association?

I don't do Facebook, Friends Reunited, Twitter, mobile phones...
Am I missing out ?[/quote]

Yes - you forgot to eshew football, formula one, atheletics and balet to name but four.

• 1 month later...
France Magazine has tweeted today for the first time in a month - come on guys, you either do it or you don't!

I was very sceptical of Twitter, thought it a waste of time for a week.  But in fact if you build up the right type of contacts, it becomes very interesting and has the advantage over forums that you can choose your own peer group.  So you only interact with people who interest you and you don't get annoyed by people you can't stand.  Plus it brings in useful contacts if you're in business, as long as you use it the right way.

http://twitter.com/france_normandy

I keep getting messages saying 'x' is following you on twitter but...I can't ever remember subscribing to twitter (though do have a facebook account so not completely 19thC) so not entirely sure how I can be followed.  All seems a little spooky........

[quote user="Scooby"]I keep getting messages saying 'x' is following you on twitter but...I can't ever remember subscribing to twitter (though do have a facebook account so not completely 19thC) so not entirely sure how I can be followed.  All seems a little spooky........

[/quote]

Well somebody using your email address must have. Do you live alone?  Maybe a burglar is sneaking in at night to use your computer.