Will there Bananas at the wedding?

woolybanana

Well, we usually manage to get there somehow, so along with Normie, we shall be soliciting an invitation to the Royal wedding which I know will fascinate us all.

Oh joy, oh bliss, you girlies will be foaming at the knitting needles to make a little wedding something for the couple and to see the details of the dress and doubtless remembering the excitement and magic of your wedding night's (some may have had many, but no comparisons please, not polite), and doubtless the chaps will be having rather sordid thoughts of their prowess on that night (except Normie who slept through it all!).

Let us join together with Norman and send them our heartiest best wishes for the future and a happy time.

Or not. If we care, or not.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="woolybanana"]  Or not. If we care, or not.[/quote]

Put me down as a 'not'. I don't live in the UK, I'm not a 'subject' of anybody in the UK and that suits me fine.  The wall to wall reporting on the 'event' is nausiating and that lickspittle Nicolas Witchell should get himself a job putting the toothpaste of Prince Charles' toothbrush, he has the mentality for it - whoops he can't, Charles and sons thought he's 'an odious little man'.

[quote user="Tony F Dordogne"]

[quote user="woolybanana"]  Or not. If we care, or not.[/quote]

Put me down as a 'not'. I don't live in the UK, I'm not a 'subject' of anybody in the UK and that suits me fine.  The wall to wall reporting on the 'event' is nausiating and that lickspittle Nicolas Witchell should get himself a job putting the toothpaste of Prince Charles' toothbrush, he has the mentality for it - whoops he can't, Charles and sons thought he's 'an odious little man'.

[/quote]

Tony, you offspring of Norman, you, I am sure we can arrange for your wish and have you put down. Killjoy, misery, traitor, do you honestly deserve more?[6]

I pray that your Prince will forgive you.

[quote user="woolybanana"]  Tony, you offspring of Norman, you,  .... I pray that your Prince will forgive you.[/quote]

And as for praying for me, as a committed atheist, I am touched by your kind offer of trying to save my soul, I'll take my chances thanks, many have tried to do that previously and have failed miserably.  My prince ............ not in a million lifetimes!

Long live the Republic and the Revolution !!  Norman is the new Che !!

[quote user="sweet 17"] Yes, and pigs can fly....... [/quote]

They have Sweet (White bootees are probably safetest) [:P]

[quote user="Quillan"][quote user="powerdesal"][quote user="Quillan"] [quote user="powerdesal"]Quillan, I am guessing that you and I are from a similar mould. [/quote]

Well if I said I'd been in a few Beverly's and I do really know pigs fly you will probably know then. I'll leave you to explain. [;-)]

[/quote] I guess you were a little before my time. Beverley in a museum perhaps, more of a Hunter / Vulcan man personally[/quote]

Last one flew in 73 at the RAE which is where I got a flight (XB259) its now in some museum somewhere I believe. My first year of navigation training was with the old Varsity (flying pig) flying classroom and then BAC111 (three times as many student stations). No Vulcan experience but been in a Hunter T7 and a Lightning T4. Last aircraft Phantom FGR2 with 29 Squadron for ground attack and recon in the Falklands, we flew to Chile, went on our first recon and they surrendered 6 hours later, must of heard we were coming. [;-)]

[/quote]