Inrerest on social charges refund

mrsblack

Apologies if this has been covered. We, in the Charente, have received repayment of all social charges. However, no interest despite being told by one small tax office that they would be paid. Went to the bigger local tax office, who phoned someone who said that interest is not due in the case of social charges and that the reason that the document from them ( bigger tax office) said interest was due was that when they forward a reclamation they claim interest as a matter of course whether due or not. So, my questions. Has anyone actually been paid any interest and, is so, which department and if anyone in the Charente has been paid interest. As a side issue I had sent an email to Angouleme and the first reply said the interest was calculated automatically. The second reply to my query about the non appearance of interest has brought the reply that the matter has been sent to the SIP Angouleme ( from the Dept. for Reclamations Contentieuses. Regards to all for2020.

I received interest - see my post at the top of this page http://services.completefrance.com/forums/completefrance-forums/cs/forums/21/3657883/ShowPost.aspx#3657883

And I think you will find others on that thread mentioning having received interest payments.

Pomme wrote : I received interest - see my post at the top of this page http://services.completefrance.com/forums/completefrance-forums/cs/forums/21/3657883/ShowPost.aspx#3657883

And I think you will find others on that thread mentioning having received interest payments.

Please don't take this the wrong way but, here in Morbihan, some of us are still waiting for any indication at all that we might eventually receive smthg .. however little .. some form of communication would be good, some form of reimbursement would be even better ?

Sue, did you try chasing the conciliator fiscale as you said you were going to do in early December in the other thread? https://tinyurl.com/wpybhae

I also gave a link to the Public Service quality guidelines on that page which you could use as an additional lever.

pomme wrote : Sue, did you try chasing the conciliator fiscale as you said you were going to do in early December in the other thread? https://tinyurl.com/wpybhae

No pomme not yet.

In December I was not well at all .. then on Boxing Day I came down with a nasty gastro .. the residues of which are still hanging about.

In the interim I emailed dgfip but have not yet had a reply .. I will give them a bit longer then I will contact the conciliator.

Thank you so much for your help and your concern ..

I am a lot better but not yet 100% so I will get round to it v soon.

When in the Vendée I applied for and received the repayment of social charges but cant remember if there was an interest component in the sum I received.

Now In the Pas de Calais I applied again and suppose must wait for a little while whilst the system grinds to its decision. I successful, I will check to see if interest has been added.

Cross fingers.

Thanks Hereford, Woolybanana Sue in 56 and especially Pomme for the reassurance that, despite being told otherwise by my local tax office, we will get interest payments. I will keep a close watch on the delay and if it goes over another month I will be mentioning the conciliateur..Another wee worry - are the interest payments taxable? Thanks again.

[quote user="suein56"]pomme wrote : Sue, did you try chasing the conciliator fiscale as you said you were going to do in early December in the other thread? https://tinyurl.com/wpybhae

No pomme not yet.

In December I was not well at all .. then on Boxing Day I came down with a nasty gastro .. the residues of which are still hanging about.

In the interim I emailed dgfip but have not yet had a reply .. I will give them a bit longer then I will contact the conciliator.

Thank you so much for your help and your concern ..

I am a lot better but not yet 100% so I will get round to it v soon.[/quote]

Sorry folk, just GOT to chip in here and go right off topic for a moment!

Sue, thank you for saying that you are still not better from gastro symptoms.  I can't tell you what a tremendous load you have taken off my mind.....really!

I had gastro symptoms on the 23 rd of December (I know the exact date because I had to put the nurse off from giving me my pneumonia jab) and I have been really off colour ever since.  Can't eat anything (really nothing at all) without my stomach rumbling and blowing up hard as a football.

In fact, in the last few minutes, I was discussing this with my OH and telling him that I am getting quite frightened by these symptoms persisting for so long.  So it is a great relief to me that you, who have not had cancer or chemo, are also suffering!!!

Now I am sorry for both of us but no longer thinking the worst for myself.  There was so much gastro about that I took to greeting my friends with bonne année, bonne santé, bonne gastro.

Sue, hope you (me too) get better soon and, for you, that's your good deed for the YEAR!  [:D][kiss][kiss]

Oh mint .. I would say 'bless you' but I am anti-religion so I hope you get my drift ..

I had problems as you describe before Xmas so was recommended to take Pantoprazole 'which I have taken (successfully) in the long distant past .. to help alleviate the symptoms .. so I did.

Xmas came .. and was in the process of going .. when, on what-would-have-been-Boxing day in the UK, I agreed to view a potential home with a French friend .. during which short amount of time it was fairly obvious she was not at all well .. consequently I became poorly quite quickly and, because I had been ill during Dec, it was fairly obvious that I was going to succumb quite quickly.

The only thing that neither of us knew at the time was the severity and the duration of this gastro.

So; mint, having said all that .. it seems to me that if you had a similar latent residue from the previous bout as me then it was a given that the second bout was going to hit hard and last a long time.

Sympathy, hugs and long-distance good wishes for a future without coughing and feeling that you don't really, actually, want to get up at all today and facing the day is, for the moment, a tad difficult.