To you all

Frenchie

I know I haven't been much on the forum lately, I was very busy with work and daily life.

But let me grab the opportunity to wish you all the best for Christmas , have a wonderful time, tell the ones you love that you love them, be happy, make it a day/ night to remember ...

Life has a beginning and an end. The rest is what you make of it .

I'd like to thank everyone who has given me excellent advice on this forum in response to my many and varied postings asking -often quite daft - questions. This is the first place I turn to if I have a question on life in France to which I cannot find the answer, and I'm always impressed at the speed that people answer and how kind they are to share their knowledge.

So thank you all, dear Forum people.

[quote user="nectarine"]I'd like to thank everyone who has given me excellent advice on this forum in response to my many and varied postings asking -often quite daft - questions. This is the first place I turn to if I have a question on life in France to which I cannot find the answer, and I'm always impressed at the speed that people answer and how kind they are to share their knowledge. So thank you all, dear Forum people.[/quote]

Oh, Nectarine, how you have echoed all my thoughts about the Forum.

I turn to the Forum too as there is always someone out there who knows and who will reply.  Sometimes I get bored with Forum life and sometimes I have the odd disagreement with someone but it's always only temporary and I come back to be informed and entertained, to contact friends virtual and actual, and sometimes, just to see what everyone else is getting up to.

So....a very happy Christmas and New Year, everybody!

bisous bisous

Frenchie, I hope you have the most fabulous Christmas.

I am sorry to be so nosey, but what will be your menu on Christmas Day?

To Others on the forum: Thank you for your humour, asperity and help to a comparative newcomer. I really enjoy reading everyone's contributions. May it continue in 2012.